There are numerous online groups for support and information. An online search may also turn up other groups that are specific to your diagnosis or situation.
- Braintrust.org - Known for its longstanding BRAINTMR list, the Brain Trust also has a wealth of other online support groups for patients and caregivers, as well as groups dedicated to specific tumor types.
- CancerCare - Online support groups for patients and caregivers.
- Family Caregiver Alliance - Online groups specifically for caregivers, as well as other resources.
- It's Just Benign - Online information and support community for benign brain tumor survivors and their loved ones.
- Meningioma Mommas - Support and resources for women and men with meningiomas.
- VirtualTrials.com - Hosts chat rooms and provides online support group listings under Resources.
- Cancer Support Community - Support groups and other resources for patients and caregivers in English and Spanish.
Just for Teens
- Brain Trust - Online support group for teens and young adults, among other resources.
- GroupLoop - The Wellness Community's online resource for teens with cancer.
- Teens Living With Cancer - Discussion boards and practical resources, including a section on “Weird Body Issues.”
Just for Young Adults
- Planet Cancer - Online resource portal and chat forum for young adult survivors.
- I'm Too Young For This - Online support and resource portal for young adult cancer survivors.
- Young Cancer Spouses - Bulletin board chat service for caregivers.
- Realtime Cancer - Online community for young adult survivors.