Here are some examples of past fundraising events.
- A college intern with an NBA team arranged to have $5 donated from every ticket her and her colleagues sold.
- An east coast couple asked their wedding guests to bring a donation instead of gifts.
- A couple invited friends to attend a New Year's Eve party and silent auction.
- A high school student organized a fundraising walk. He encouraged his fellow students, friends, family, and more to organize teams to see who could create the biggest team and which team could raise the most funds.
- Numerous families and groups of friends conduct simple golf tournaments or bowl-a-thons.
- An extended family put on an elaborate dinner party.
- One woman raised money by hosting a brunch.
- Another woman entered a local race and encouraged sponsorships for her efforts.
- Some people simply conduct a letter writing campaign and request that the proceeds go directly to NBTS.
- Many people organized workplace giving campaigns.
Not sure what to do? Plan a bowling night in your area!
Visit the AMF website. Simply enter your zip code at the bottom of the page to find your local lanes.
Fill out the online form and be sure to add "National Brain Tumor Society" as your Organization Name.