National Brain Tumor Society invites you to join us on May 5 - 6 for Head to the Hill 2014, our annual Washington, DC - based advocacy event.
This annual event has become a powerful vehicle to ensure the voice of the brain tumor community is being heard on Capitol Hill. We hope you will be able to share this experience with us in 2014!
May 5 - 6, 2014
Monday, May 5
The Embassy Row Hotel
1 – 5 PM
Lunch begins at 12 PM
Tuesday, May 6
9 AM – 6 PM
Breakfast begins at 7:30 AM
During this two-day event, you will:
- Learn about key public policy issues
- Speak with congressional leaders to raise awareness of the needs of the brain tumor community
- Meet other brain tumor advocates from across the United States
- Interact with National Brain Tumor Society staff
- Make a difference in the lives of the hundreds of thousands of Americans living with a brain tumor
Your participation in these meetings will help policymakers better understand the critical needs of this community, and the policies that are vital to ensure availability of treatments, increased scientific research and the discovery of a cure.
Additional questions? Contact Lainey Titus Samant, Associate Director of Public Policy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-231-6310.